- Full speed or maximum capacity: the real excitement comes from driving it at full bore [as adverb]: the boat came full bore towards usMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Only health savings accounts, among all the ways of financing health care, bring the full bore of moral hazard to bear on this desperate situation.
- But once Owens hits the practice field on Wednesday, going his only speed of full bore as usual, take that poll again.
- You can allow the fan to run full bore, half speed, or at a low setting.
adjetivo[attributive] Volver al principio
- 1Denoting firearms of relatively large calibre: full-bore hand gunsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The headmaster's first words to me as he entered his study in waders, with a full-bore shotgun and followed by two large wet dogs, were ‘Toby Coghill.
- Adding a suppressor to a full-bore rifle normally increases the overall length by about twelve inches, making the weapon awkward and muzzle-heavy.
- He was a keen rifleman - shooting a full bore rifle at targets up to 800 metres away.
Más definiciones de full boreDefinición de full bore en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.