- The tide at its highest: the tide must already be at full flood on the other sideMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I imagine that, if you could fight the current and stay in one place, the anemones must deliver an awesome sight at the tide's full flood.
- Tides that begin their inward flood during daylight can often fish poorly compared to those with the full flood tide through darkness.
- Again, the river may not reach full flood until late May.
be in full flood
- see flood.
Más definiciones de full floodDefinición de full flood en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.