Definición de full professor en inglés:
A professor of the highest grade in a university.
- Lately, the number and kind of academic appointments have been proliferating: tenured full professors, term-appointment assistant professors, part-time faculty, graduate students, lecturers.
- And that's just between a full professor and an assistant professor!
- Only about 18 percent of full professors at doctoral universities are women, according to the 2003-04 AAUP survey.
full professorship sustantivo
- Example sentences
- He went on to hold a full professorship at the State University of New York at Buffalo, where he was a member of the faculty until his retirement in 1995 and still holds emeritus status.
- Women hold 13.7 percent of full professorships and 55.6 percent of lecturer positions in this country.
- In 1936, at the end of the MIT contract, Hopf received an offer of full professorship in the University of Leipzig.
Definición de full professor en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia