Definición de full professor en inglés:
A professor of the highest grade in a university.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Lately, the number and kind of academic appointments have been proliferating: tenured full professors, term-appointment assistant professors, part-time faculty, graduate students, lecturers.
- And that's just between a full professor and an assistant professor!
- Only about 18 percent of full professors at doctoral universities are women, according to the 2003-04 AAUP survey.
- full professorship sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- He went on to hold a full professorship at the State University of New York at Buffalo, where he was a member of the faculty until his retirement in 1995 and still holds emeritus status.
- Women hold 13.7 percent of full professorships and 55.6 percent of lecturer positions in this country.
- In 1936, at the end of the MIT contract, Hopf received an offer of full professorship in the University of Leipzig.
Definición de full professor en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda