- A score of a musical composition giving the parts for all performers on separate staves: conducting from a full score with a baton [mass noun]: all of his operas were published in full scoreMás ejemplos en oraciones
- A ‘piano’ score is a full score reduced to form an arrangement for piano.
- The Neue Schubert-Ausgabe published the full score of Alfonso und Estrella in three separate volumes, totalling some 1600 pages.
- The piece stands, as it is, without a full score or orchestral parts, but the piano part is reminiscent of Paganini, who greatly influenced Verdi while the former was in Parma between 1834 and 1836.
Más definiciones de full scoreDefinición de full score en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.