- 1 see term ( sense 2 of the noun).Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There shall be nine staggered full terms of Regular Service on the Supreme Court, each approximately 18 years in length, with terms beginning and ending every two years in odd numbered years.
- Three full terms, being 12 years, I would see as a maximum.
- During his three full terms, Kerry has served in many Party Committees and was recently Chairman of the Committee on Small Businesses.
- 2(At Oxford and Cambridge) the main part of the university term, during which lectures are given.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You can apply two full terms worth of previous studies before starting your official pre-thesis study.
- I understand that when full term ends lectures and supervision also do so, but would hate to miss out on anything academic or crucially social in the Cambridge calendar between the two dates!
Más definiciones de full termDefinición de full term en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.