A tightrope walker.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The masked funambulist Ginés de Pasamonte was disguised as the puppeteer Master Pedro?
- Then, from one generation the next, the Venetians battled the elements like funambulists walking a tight-rope.
- After all, both men were both expert funambulists, having risen to the rank of Black Belt in the Ringling Brothers School of Aerial Arts.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The tightrope outside Philippe Petit's house is iced with a thick frosting of snow - as is the long pole he uses to balance when he walks the wire: so there will be no funambulism for the Frenchman today.
- As the time wore on, funambulism became almost commonplace, performers tried to outdo one another by narrowing the rope and increasing their speed.
- The trapeze artist provides a crash course in funambulism.
Palabras que riman con funambulistnoctambulist, somnambulist
Definición de funambulist en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda