- A food containing health-giving additives.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Health and obesity symposiums will focus on tailoring food choices to improve health, nutraceuticals and functional foods, fats and oils, and food chemistry.
- Many so-called functional foods, health foods, and nutraceuticals have been entering into the mainstream US diet lately, with little or no regulation or testing.
- The increasing demand for safe, healthy, and minimally processed foods is creating an opportunity for seaweed products as functional foods, nutraceuticals, and alternative medicinal products.
Más definiciones de functional foodDefinición de functional food en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.