- An employee of a large institution (such as a pension fund or an insurance company) who manages the investment of money on its behalf.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But try telling that to a venture capitalist or a pension fund manager today.
- You invest your money, which the fund manager uses to buy and sell the investments of his or her choice.
- These are similar to unit trusts, except that the fund manager invests in various short-term deposits rather than shares.
Más definiciones de fund managerDefinición de fund manager en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.