sustantivo (plural fundies)• informal
- 1A fundamentalist, especially a Christian fundamentalist.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was going to talk about homosexuality from both the fundie and the liberal Christian angle, but changed my mind.
- The fundies would rather get nothing than settle for less than 100% of their ask.
- By Christmas, every fundie in the country will have a copy.
- 1.1 (also fundi) (plural also fundis) A member of the radical, as opposed to the pragmatic, wing of the Green movement. Often contrasted with realo.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- By the 1980s, all these new movements had become divided internally between what the German Greens called the fundis and the realos.
- Inside the party, issue for issue, the realos and the fundis competed for the soul and stewardship of the Greens.
- I'm from a fundie background myself, and still have many afflicted family members back in the old country.
1980s: from German, abbreviation of Fundamentalist 'fundamentalist'.
Más definiciones de fundieDefinición de fundie en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.