- Shocked regulars are holding a wake for him at the pub after his funeral service at Southend Crematorium next Tuesday.
- The funeral service and cremation will be held at Scholemoor Cemetery tomorrow at 1pm.
- Kevin Warr's family and friends packed into his funeral service at Overdale Crematorium.
- The gentleman was on his way to Oklahoma with his wife and six kids to preach a funeral.
- The laneway to the cemetery was narrow and it was on Deegans land - the funerals had to pass through Deegans yard.
- When she was a child it was common to see funerals pass the road with the coffin carried by men.
- The villages through which the funeral passed had all the shutters up in respect for his memory.
it's your funeral
- informal Used to warn someone that an unwise act or decision is their responsibility: ‘I won’t discuss it.’ ‘Don’t then—it’s your funeral.’Más ejemplos en oraciones
responsibility, problem, worry, concern, business, affairinformal headacheBritish informal lookout, pigeon
- If you'll excuse the cliché, go ahead but it's your funeral.
- The constable sighed, ‘All right, bud, it's your funeral.’
- ‘All right, it's your funeral,’ he said, stepping away from the door to Shaidanna's room and gesturing him through.
Late Middle English: from Old French funeraille, from medieval Latin funeralia, neuter plural of late Latin funeralis, from Latin funus, funer- 'funeral, death, corpse'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: fu|neral
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.