- One that acknowledges that my candidate's speech is mine, that hard money is fungible with soft money, and thus that both should be regulated the same way.
- Some would argue that this is both pedantic and unrealistic, since money is fungible and one £10 note is for all purposes the same as another.
- Most evidence suggests that aid money is fungible - that is, that it goes into the pot of public funds and is spent on whatever the recipient wants to spend it on.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But there is no obstacle in principle to finding a trust, despite the fungibility of its subject matter, so long as the intention to create a trust is clear.
- Ultimately, the fungibility of money, and the ubiquity of the state in providing services and setting ground rules, together mean that there is no such thing as a ‘mere’ decision not to subsidize an activity.
- But the fact of fungibility suggests that aid-giving could be greatly simplified if most took the form of unconditional balance-of-payments support.
Late 17th century: from medieval Latin fungibilis, from fungi 'perform, enjoy', with the same sense as fungi vice 'serve in place of'.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: fun¦gible
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.