A small, delicate fly whose larvae feed chiefly on fungi.
- Family Mycetophilidae: numerous species
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- They're being eaten by the larvae of the fungus gnat.
- The family appears to be a member of the extant group Sciaroidea, which includes fungus gnats and gall midges, though precise relationships remain unclear.
- The hunter fly's soil-dwelling larvae are also predatory, feeding mainly on larvae of other insects, including fungus gnats.
Definición de fungus gnat en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.