- A high, wide neck on a garment such as a sweater.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The white coat with black leather ribbon belt from 1999 was there, only this time the funnel neck led the way to a plush collar cut from a whole fox skin.
- Cassidy was the first one to leave wearing a magenta double breasted funnel neck sweater coat with flare sleeves, dark jeans and black pumps.
- A centrepiece of the collection is a top assembled from three separate items: a huge funnel neck, pull-on arms with long strings hanging from them, and a body-hugging bodice.
Más definiciones de funnel neckDefinición de funnel neck en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.