Divide into two or more branches; fork: lines of descent furcating from a common source
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the rays are trifurcated at their tips and repeatedly furcated into three branches, but some of the last branches are the result of bifurcation.
- Processes generally hollow, tubiform to tapering, sometimes with striae and annular thickenings along their length; they are distally open or closed and furcated.
- The ends of each clip are furcated so that a space is provided between the forks at each end for receipt of the flanges therein to secure the clip to the ring portion.
Divided into two or more branches; forked.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The furcated branches are commonly bifurcated or, less commonly, trifurcated one or two times, but this character may differ from ray to ray.
- A motif of furcated leaf belongs to the most ancient.
- The furcated second end includes at least two branches that extend from an intersection of the furcated second end.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- As growth proceeds, intercalated or bifurcate ribs may appear between the paired ribs, furcation normally occurring on the lower third of the flank.
- There is also some other difference in furcation; the rays are bifurcated in Protobiramus, while they are more commonly trifurcated in the Protoentactiniidae.
- A significant clinical fill of both furcations and some crestal resorption of tooth No.3 were noted.
Definición de furcate en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda