Definición de furcate en inglés:
Pronunciación: /ˈfəːkeɪt , fəːˈkeɪt /[no object]
Divide into two or more branches; fork: lines of descent furcating from a common source
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the rays are trifurcated at their tips and repeatedly furcated into three branches, but some of the last branches are the result of bifurcation.
- Processes generally hollow, tubiform to tapering, sometimes with striae and annular thickenings along their length; they are distally open or closed and furcated.
- The ends of each clip are furcated so that a space is provided between the forks at each end for receipt of the flanges therein to secure the clip to the ring portion.
Pronunciación: /ˈfəːkeɪt , -kət/Volver al principio
Divided into two or more branches; forked.
- The furcated branches are commonly bifurcated or, less commonly, trifurcated one or two times, but this character may differ from ray to ray.
- A motif of furcated leaf belongs to the most ancient.
- The furcated second end includes at least two branches that extend from an intersection of the furcated second end.
- Example sentences
- As growth proceeds, intercalated or bifurcate ribs may appear between the paired ribs, furcation normally occurring on the lower third of the flank.
- There is also some other difference in furcation; the rays are bifurcated in Protobiramus, while they are more commonly trifurcated in the Protoentactiniidae.
- A significant clinical fill of both furcations and some crestal resorption of tooth No.3 were noted.
Definición de furcate en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan