adjetivoBotany & Medicine
- Covered with or characterized by bran-like scales.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Fifty subjects suffering from scalp seborrhea and furfuraceous desquamation took part in this clinical trial.
- The stem of this species is 70-100 × 9-20 mm, narrowing upward, solid or stuffed, white, smooth and glabrous at first, becoming finely furfuraceous towards the base.
- They are recognized by dark, ridged, pitted, usually conic-shaped caps, the margin fused to the stipe, or somewhat overlapping, and a whitish to cream-buff, furfuraceous stipe with folds at the base.
mid 17th century: from late Latin furfuraceus (from Latin furfur 'bran') + -ous.
Más definiciones de furfuraceousDefinición de furfuraceous en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.