- The main body of an aircraft.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘We hope there are enough remaining parts from the three recovered fuselages to produce another aircraft,’ said Bill.
- With the war going on, some consideration was given to replacing certain aluminum components with molded wood and this was done on some aircraft which had fuselage side panels and monocoque rear fuselages built of the material.
- Shorts makes nacelle systems, fuselages, flight controls and air defence systems for Bombardier.
early 20th century: from French, from fuseler 'shape into a spindle', from fuseau 'spindle'.
Más definiciones de fuselageDefinición de fuselage en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.