Definición de futilitarian en inglés:
Devoted to futile pursuits.
- Just wave the futilitarian banner and bury your nose in a glass of sake.
- But the final decision about the matter isn't his wife's: Under futilitarian Texas law, it belongs to committees of bioethicists and doctors.
- They thus believe in a random, futilitarian universe where - if they're existentialists - they might imagine that occasionally a heroic human being could assert some purpose above the froth of randomness, but in general, we're all doomed to decay and destruction.
sustantivoVolver al principio
A person devoted to futile pursuits.
- People with severe brain damage are not the only ones futilitarians want to push out of the life boat.
- These people are called futilitarians; they believe it's impossible to fix the damage that we have created.
- To counter this threat, futilitarians are moving on two fronts to all but guarantee that courts will ultimately acquiesce to futile care theory.
Definición de futilitarian en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India