Sound or visual effects used in film, TV, or music: films which require actors rather than special FX
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- For a director that's been in special FX since 1993, it's unforgivable how bad some of the CGI is, especially in moments where it was completely unnecessary.
- Despite some excellent FX work, the sequence is nowhere near as exciting as it promises to be.
- An alternate ending is present which doesn't really change very much (and features a lot of incomplete FX work) whilst the deleted scenes are no more monotonous than anything in the actual film.
1950s: from the pronunciation of the two letters forming the two syllables of effects.
- The bank "is slowly diversifying its FX [foreign-exchange] reserves away from US dollars," said the report.
- Another interesting angle on this is that its failure to prevent unauthorised gambling on FX options is going to cost taxpayers $54 million as the losses will be tax deductible.
- He took an early retirement from his job as an FX (foreign exchange) dealer, though a recent loss meant he might have to go back to work.