Definición de gadwall en inglés:
sustantivo (plural igual or gadwalls)
A brownish-grey freshwater duck found across Eurasia and North America.
- Anas strepera, family Anatidae
- Other migratory birds observed in the shallow waters were bar headed geese, open bill storks, northern pintails, gadwalls, curlews, black tailed godwits, spoonbills, green shanks, red shanks and so on.
- Beyond teal, his hunters returned with mixed straps that included shovelers, gadwalls and mottled ducks.
- During teal season, hunters must be careful not to shoot the occasional shoveler, pintail or gadwall flying alone, which provide no size reference, or rolling with a squadron of teal.
mid 17th century: of unknown origin.
Definición de gadwall en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan