sustantivo (plural igual or gadwalls)
- A brownish-grey freshwater duck found across Eurasia and North America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Anas strepera, family Anatidae
- Other migratory birds observed in the shallow waters were bar headed geese, open bill storks, northern pintails, gadwalls, curlews, black tailed godwits, spoonbills, green shanks, red shanks and so on.
- Beyond teal, his hunters returned with mixed straps that included shovelers, gadwalls and mottled ducks.
- During teal season, hunters must be careful not to shoot the occasional shoveler, pintail or gadwall flying alone, which provide no size reference, or rolling with a squadron of teal.
mid 17th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de gadwallDefinición de gadwall en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.