- A condition in a contract of employment forbidding an employee from publicly disclosing information about their employer or work: as part of her severance terms she was forced to sign a gagging clause pledging not to reveal what she knewMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Your Health Minister is attempting to insert a gagging clause in the new consultant's contract.
- They also believe she has signed a gagging clause forbidding her from talking about her departure.
- The Francis Inquiry ordered an end to gagging clauses, which pay off staff in return for a ban on speaking about their concerns.
Más definiciones de gagging clauseDefinición de gagging clause en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.