Definición de gaillardia en inglés:
An American plant of the daisy family, which is cultivated for its bright red and yellow flowers.
- Genus Gaillardia, family Compositae
- Some flowers that were suggested included the dogwood, syringa, gaillardia, Washington holly, wild rose, and marguerite.
- There are the usual gomphrena, gaillardia, kochia, portulaca, zinnia, amaranthus (cock's comb), balsam and sunflower.
- It may overwinter like most gaillardias but is being marketed as an annual.
modern Latin, named after Gaillard de Marentonneau, 18th-century French amateur botanist.
Definición de gaillardia en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan