(also gack) informal
Definición de gak en inglés:
- He once drove around Memphis for a week, high on gak, and talking to a lifesize cut-out of Elvis Presley.
- I took on some successful DJ gigs and opened for Junior Jack, but left the exciting Latin House genre after repeated offers of kilogram blocks of solid gak in exchange for performances.
- Everyone not playing with their toes in a crib, or drooling down themselves in a care home, is fully aware that models hoover up the gak like their careers depend upon it.
2A sticky or messy substance: the shower failed to remove the gak from my hair
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The foie gras starter was served a little too chambré, so that it had a buttery gack to it, and I did not at all like the sour cherry strudel it was served with.
- In my experience, real kitchens come complete with gack on the floor of the oven and curd in the crevices of the hob.
- A scrubby is, for those who don't know, a large ball of twisted pieces of metal used to scrub caked-on gack from cooking gear.
exclamaciónVolver al principio
1970s: imitative; the form gak dates from the 1990s.
Definición de gak en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India