- 1Cocaine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He once drove around Memphis for a week, high on gak, and talking to a lifesize cut-out of Elvis Presley.
- I took on some successful DJ gigs and opened for Junior Jack, but left the exciting Latin House genre after repeated offers of kilogram blocks of solid gak in exchange for performances.
- Everyone not playing with their toes in a crib, or drooling down themselves in a care home, is fully aware that models hoover up the gak like their careers depend upon it.
- 2A sticky or messy substance: the shower failed to remove the gak from my hairMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The foie gras starter was served a little too chambré, so that it had a buttery gack to it, and I did not at all like the sour cherry strudel it was served with.
- In my experience, real kitchens come complete with gack on the floor of the oven and curd in the crevices of the hob.
- A scrubby is, for those who don't know, a large ball of twisted pieces of metal used to scrub caked-on gack from cooking gear.
exclamaciónVolver al principio
- Used to express distaste or disgust: Gak! There she is again!Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gak - it looks like it might rain.
- Gak - still need to unpack and do laundry.
- Gak - after being woken up by a man from The Poppy Appeal (yes, I bought a poppy) I went back to bed and slept until 12:06!
1970s: imitative; the form gak dates from the 1990s.
Más definiciones de gakDefinición de gak en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.