A crystalline amino sugar, of which chondroitin is a derivative.
- Chemical formula: C6H13NO5
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Protective effects of phytosomal silybin were observed using rats pre-exposed to toxins such as praseodymium, galactosamine, and the mushroom poisons phalloidin and alpha-amanitin.
- Hepatocytes damaged by exposure to galactosamine, thiocetamide, and carbon tetrachloride were incubated with Picrorhiza constituents.
- Glucosamine and galactosamine were abundant and common to all samples.
Definición de galactosamine en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.