Definición de galactosamine en inglés:
A crystalline amino sugar, of which chondroitin is a derivative.
- Chemical formula: C6H13NO5
- Protective effects of phytosomal silybin were observed using rats pre-exposed to toxins such as praseodymium, galactosamine, and the mushroom poisons phalloidin and alpha-amanitin.
- Hepatocytes damaged by exposure to galactosamine, thiocetamide, and carbon tetrachloride were incubated with Picrorhiza constituents.
- Glucosamine and galactosamine were abundant and common to all samples.
Definición de galactosamine en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan