- The small sac-shaped organ beneath the liver, in which bile is stored after secretion by the liver and before release into the intestine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Rats have no gall bladder, whereas in humans the gall bladder stores bile which is released into the small intestine and aids digestion.
- This time it was in four parts of my liver, the gall bladder and the bile duct.
- Gallstones are hard pieces of stone-like material, round, oval, or faceted, commonly occurring in the gall bladder or the bile duct.
Más definiciones de gall bladderDefinición de gall bladder en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.