- A neutral or serious facial expression, as displayed by a sports player or gambler.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In the midst of all the broadcasts, I started anticipating commercials like the ones featuring NCAA players with game faces who advertise March Madness with declarations like ‘Win or go home.’
- He is one of few coaches who shows a bit of his game face when examining quarterbacks and offensive play calls.
- They were getting their game faces on, wearing their lucky hats and lucky jerseys.
Más definiciones de game faceDefinición de game face en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.