- A punitive suspension of a player for the remainder of a game, with a substitution permitted.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A third period melee resulted in numerous game misconducts and suspensions.
- It's just that I was raised to believe that a hockey game wasn't complete until someone got a game misconduct.
- Any player who receives a game misconduct will sit the remainder of that game plus 1 additional full game.
Más definiciones de game misconductDefinición de game misconduct en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.