- The features of a computer game, such as its plot and the way it is played, as distinct from the graphics and sound effects.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I was wondering if anyone could advise me on setting up voice software for use in gameplay.
- The first is the lack of additional characters that can join the party to affect the plot or gameplay.
- It has great graphics, solid gameplay and, while not very original, is a lot of fun to play.
Más definiciones de gameplayDefinición de gameplay en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.