Definición de gamesmanship en inglés:
The art of winning games by using various ploys and tactics to gain a psychological advantage: the negotiations were primarily exercises in propaganda and gamesmanship
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Ha admits to spending about 20 hours a week playing the game, improving her gamesmanship and marksmanship with each successive hour.
- A critical element of his game is his gamesmanship.
- Pseudoscientific activities are really arts involving gamesmanship.
- gamesman sustantivo (plural gamesmen)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- While the actors playing Steele and Prior are solid, the real standout is Weaving, whose portrayal of Fleming ranges across the spectrum from the terrified innocent to the inscrutable gamesman.
- To his millions of followers, though, he is the quintessential gamesman, always one step ahead of consumers with a new system that is innovative but in reach of the masses.
- After all, the tattoo-bearing gamesman said during one episode, ‘No one's going to tell me what to do or what not to do.’
Definición de gamesmanship en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda