- A cell that divides (by meiosis) to form gametes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Moreover, it can detect asexual parasites and young gametocytes with reasonable sensitivity and specificity.
- These intracellular stages include an asynchronous mixture of both first- and second-generation meronts and merozoites, as well as some gametocytes and gametes.
- As stated in our article, scanty parasites and Plasmodium falciparum gametocytes may be easier to detect in thick films and therefore might be of value in low infections and in P falciparum speciation.
Más definiciones de gametocyteDefinición de gametocyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.