The application of typical elements of game playing (e.g. point scoring, competition with others, rules of play) to other areas of activity, typically as an online marketing technique to encourage engagement with a product or service: gamification is exciting because it promises to make the hard stuff in life fun
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Gamification has plenty of critics, and the debate over its future could become an epic battle.
- Before the conference, he spoke about why gamification has become a hot topic at the White House.
- This overt gamification, with its messages that pop up in the middle of battles and post-mission reports on your progress, does initially feel a bit strange.
gamify verbo (gamifies, gamifying, gamified)
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Alternatively, gamify it and give micro-rewards per small thing done.
- But I also think that with increased online interaction we've got some new tools to gamify activities to meet specific objectives.
- What follows is an outline of the various apps, products, devices, and services that enable you to gamify nearly everything you do - from working out to volunteering.
Definición de gamification en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda