- Any of a group of complex lipids which are present in the grey matter of the human brain.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have also clarified the binding specificity of gangliosides with proteins depending on the combination of oligosaccharide chain and protein surface modification.
- This may be explained by the difference in interaction of the tip with the polar zwitterionic PC headgroups and the anionic oligosaccharide headgroups of the ganglioside.
- The most complex of these are the gangliosides, which contain one or more sialic acid residues and thus have a net negative change under physiological conditions.
Más definiciones de gangliosideDefinición de ganglioside en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.