- A close-grained, hard siliceous rock found in the coal measures of northern England, and used for furnace linings.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The other refractory plants had to have their ganister hauled in by rail.
- The lip and rim of the ladles are also best lined with ganister.
- According to Pete Clarke, the tour will then explore the ganister loading siding between Three Springs and Saltillo and the path of the now-dismantled spur truck to the former North American Refractories Company quarry above Three Springs.
early 19th century: of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de ganisterDefinición de ganister en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.