- Cannabis.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are many names used on the street for this drug namely draw, marijuana, blow, weed, wacky backy, puff, hash, ganja, spliff.
- Depicting that drugs lead to self-destruction, the poster warned that prolonged use of brown sugar, morphine, pathedine, charas, ganja and heroin led to mental and physical depression.
- Researchers suggest that the manner in which ganja is smoked - namely deeply inhaled and held in the lungs for a greater duration than a typical cigarette smoker causes more damage to the lungs.
early 19th century: from Hindi gāṁjā.
Más definiciones de ganjaDefinición de ganja en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.