- 1North American A dustman.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He is the longest-serving chief of staff in 46 years, yet he reminds people that he toiled many years at a McDonald's and spent one summer as a garbage collector.
- The way he saw it, you were either a garbage collector or a CEO.
- Get rid of everything you're not emotionally attached to, and give it to Goodwill, a cousin or the garbage collector.
- 2 Computing A program that automatically removes unwanted data held temporarily in memory during processing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Java has a garbage collector to free memory consumed by objects which are no longer used.
- We will cover memory management and the garbage collector as well as the best methods for cleaning up unmanaged resources.
- The memory management supplied by the CLI is administered by a garbage collector.
Más definiciones de garbage collectorDefinición de garbage collector en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.