Definición de garbage collector en inglés:
1North American A dustman.
- He is the longest-serving chief of staff in 46 years, yet he reminds people that he toiled many years at a McDonald's and spent one summer as a garbage collector.
- The way he saw it, you were either a garbage collector or a CEO.
- Get rid of everything you're not emotionally attached to, and give it to Goodwill, a cousin or the garbage collector.
2 Computing A program that automatically removes unwanted data held temporarily in memory during processing.
- Java has a garbage collector to free memory consumed by objects which are no longer used.
- We will cover memory management and the garbage collector as well as the best methods for cleaning up unmanaged resources.
- The memory management supplied by the CLI is administered by a garbage collector.
Definición de garbage collector en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan