- A common European orb-web spider with pale markings on the large rounded abdomen.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Araneus diadematus, family Araneidae
- Blackledge has studied several species, including the black-and-yellow garden spider and the banded garden spider, which incorporate designs like spirals and crosses into their webs.
- The web of an average garden spider contains up to 30 metres of silk.
- Here, we characterized silk cDNAs derived from the aciniform glands of Argiope trifasciata, the banded garden spider.