- A peakless cap, especially one worn as part of a military uniform.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Enlisted men wore summer cotton khaki or a wool winter garrison cap with branch-colored braid.
- After the service, Wing Commander Rowley - who was in charge of the recovery effort - presented an Australian flag and garrison cap to a family representative of each Air Force victim.
- Inside the edifice and its newer extensions, VFW-ers, some in their garrison caps and others in Stetsons, mixed with the pierced-eyebrow crowd who'd come to see the likes of Mary Karr, author of The Liar's Club: A Memoir.
Más definiciones de garrison capDefinición de garrison cap en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.