- A large planet of relatively low density consisting predominantly of hydrogen and helium, such as Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, or Neptune.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are also many asteroids known in the region inhabited by the gas giant planets Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune.
- Beyond the asteroid belt lie the orbits of the four gas giant planets: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
- Many of these exoplanets are large planets that resemble the gas giants of our solar system: Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune.
Más definiciones de gas giantDefinición de gas giant en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.