Definición de gas guzzler en inglés:
A large car with a high fuel consumption: they should now be driving small cars rather than clunky Detroit gas guzzlers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is still the land of the gas guzzler and we were at cross purposes.
- SUVs are big-time gas guzzlers, adding substantially to the problem of global warming, and it's killing our coral.
- Drivers of gas guzzlers such as SUVs should stash away even more funds.
- Example sentences
- Later in the summer, both Ford and General Motors promised to increase the fuel economy of their gas-guzzling sport-utility vehicles.
- Though they're reviled as gas-guzzling menaces, sport-utility vehicles are everywhere.
- Wedded to gas-guzzling trucks and SUVs, the U.S. is way behind Japan in selling cars with hybrid engines.
Definición de gas guzzler en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan