- A thin, clear, virtually colourless acid fluid secreted by the stomach glands and active in promoting digestion: a sample of gastric juice [count noun]: the secretion of gastric juicesMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Almost immediately after entry begins, the secretion of gastric juice and mucus starts.
- Hence the greater the volume of acid gastric juice passing into the duodenum, the greater the volume of bicarbonate-rich juice produced by the pancreas.
- Although repeated cultures of blood, sputum, and gastric juice were also negative, Mycobacterium bovis was found in urine samples.
Más definiciones de gastric juiceDefinición de gastric juice en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.