sustantivo[mass noun] Biochemistry
- A hormone which stimulates secretion of gastric juice and is secreted into the bloodstream by the stomach wall in response to the presence of food.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The tumors secrete the hormone gastrin, which results in excess acid production and often peptic ulcer disease.
- These tumors, called gastrinomas, secrete large amounts of the hormone gastrin, which causes excessive production of acid by your stomach, leading to peptic ulcers.
- The molecule closely simulates the hormone gastrin, which is involved with hydrochloric acid secretion.
Más definiciones de gastrinDefinición de gastrin en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.