sustantivo (plural gelati /dʒəˈlɑːti/, gelatos)[mass noun]
- Italian or Italian-style ice cream: raspberry tart topped with vanilla gelato [count noun]: a cafe famous for its mouthwatering gelatosMás ejemplos en oraciones
- There is also a small separate menu with ice cream and gelati.
- We sampled a few before settling on two small cups with two scoops each: chocolate sorbet and fresh mint gelato for him, and milk chocolate and strawberry gelatos for me.
- These confections do grievous bodily harm to the good name of Italian gelati and wreak havoc with a mango kulfi which tastes, not of the customary mango and reduced milk, but of laboratory peach with a hint of amarena cherries.
Más definiciones de gelatoDefinición de gelato en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.