- A chart like an inverted branching tree showing the lines of descent of a family or of an animal species.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- As they point out, the deeper branches in genealogical trees will often represent lineages that have crossed the species range multiple times.
- Indications of recombination include departures from proportionality of the lengths of corresponding branches in the genealogical trees of the two genes and differences in the numbers of segregating sites.
- Using a military doctor's census of lepers from the 1930s he identifies the families and clans then, via access to civil documents, establishes two or three of the first branches of a genealogical tree for each.
Más definiciones de genealogical treeDefinición de genealogical tree en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.