Definición de general practitioner en inglés:
A doctor based in the community who treats patients with minor or chronic illnesses and refers those with serious conditions to a hospital.
- Patients in local hospitals owned by local communities are treated by general practitioners.
- Perth has numerous specialists in skin diagnosis to whom general practitioners could refer patients.
- This is usually done by either a gynaecologist, a general practitioner, or a nurse practitioner.
general practice sustantivo (British )
- Example sentences
- This was a prospective one year study of all consultations with general practitioners in 60 general practices in England and Wales.
- We obtained information on use of primary care services directly from the patients' general practices and district nurses.
- He worked in several hospital posts and in general practice before deciding on geriatrics.
Definición de general practitioner en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan