(also general stores)
- A shop that sells a wide variety of goods, typically one in a small town or village.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Restless, she wandered through the main floor of the century-old building, originally Moorcroft's first general store.
- Visitors can work at a farm stand or get behind a soda fountain in the old general store.
- In Huntington, a community of 2,500 people south of Burlington, the efficiency program has helped the owners of Beaudry's general store.
Más definiciones de general storeDefinición de general store en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.