- The deliberate modification of the characteristics of an organism by manipulating its genetic material.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- RNA is also taking a place in the areas of gene therapy and genetic engineering.
- The genetic engineering of livestock for human medical applications is known as pharming.
- With this in mind, why the sudden panic about a few pollen grains and the outrage against gene manipulation by genetic engineering?
Más definiciones de genetic engineeringDefinición de genetic engineering en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.