(also genetic screening)
- The study of a person’s DNA in order to identify genetic differences or susceptibility to particular diseases or abnormalities.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Many people believe that gene therapy and genetic screening of embryos is dangerous.
- Due to advances in biotechnology, genetic screening for susceptibility to diseases such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and some cancers appears to be on the horizon.
- In the screening context, companies directly market ‘off the shelf’ screening kits such as faecal occult blood test and genetic screening kits.
Más definiciones de genetic testingDefinición de genetic testing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.