sustantivo[treated as singular]
- 1The study of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I take this to be an invitation to actively study genetics, atmospheric sciences and geology and so on.
- In doing so it has removed many of the limitations in the study of human genetics.
- The study of genetics confirms that we are all extremely closely related biologically.
- 1.1 [treated as singular or plural] The genetic properties or features of an organism, characteristic, etc.: the effects of family genetics on the choice of careerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Illnesses and atrocities occur with a frequency related to the country you were born in and your own genetics.
- The first papers on plant molecular population genetics were published approximately 10 years ago.
- To understand further the genetics underlying pulmonary function, we analyzed data from 264 individuals from 26 pedigrees.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Another critic of evolution by natural selection was the post-Mendelian geneticist Thomas Morgan.
- However, population geneticists had relatively few genetic markers to use to study normal populations.
- When geneticists say they have ‘found the gene’ for a particular trait or disease, they usually mean they have placed it on a genetic map.
Más definiciones de geneticsDefinición de genetics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.