- A person’s biological father. Often contrasted with pater.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- People do not claim to own more than one small-scale name, unless their pater is distinct from their genitor.
- Children are typically given the name of their genitors regardless of the type of mating arrangement.
- A limited number of individuals may claim ownership of the estates of both their pater and genitor.
late Middle English (in the sense 'father'): from Old French geniteur or Latin genitor, from the root of gignere 'beget'. The current sense dates from the mid 20th century.
Más definiciones de genitorDefinición de genitor en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.