Definición de genius en inglés:
sustantivo (plural geniuses)
- It was this man who, in 1799, combined a passion for power with his genius for leadership.
- The player is valued by his ability to play with skill, courage, commitment, genius, flair, strength and legitimate aggression.
- Their affiliation does not spring from supposed gifts of natural genius.
- It was indeed the activity of the geniuses, of the masters of their craft, that made the rules.
- It is, after all, the biggest country on earth with a colossal roll-call of intellectual and artistic geniuses.
- This Valentine's Day, for the first time, the two musical geniuses are coming together.
- He was known as the evil genius of the Nixon administration, you may recall.
- He's the evil genius behind the biggest political con-trick in history.
- The evil genii at the helm in fact want Dean to be the man they run against.
- Few people today would have difficulty recognizing in Haydon the outlines of a new social character - the romantic genius.
- Does democracy suit the genius of our two peoples, where votes are cast/obtained for considerations other than merit and manifestos?
- Secularism suits the genius of a multi-religious, multi-caste and multi-lingual country like India best.
adjetivoinformal Volver al principio
- We need a real genius marketing campaign, something that will put Signature Loans on the map and into the minds of millions of Missourians.
- Yes, some genius marketing folks decided that DVD impulse buys were the way to capture their target market, so releasing four episode volumes at $9.99 would be the way to go.
- Whoever had the 'genius' idea to make Cole Porter 'hip with the kids' needs a brain transplant.
Late Middle English: from Latin, 'attendant spirit present from one's birth, innate ability or inclination', from the root of gignere 'beget'. The original sense 'spirit attendant on a person' gave rise to a sense 'a person's characteristic disposition' (late 16th century), which led to a sense 'a person's natural ability', and finally 'exceptional natural ability' (mid 17th century).
Palabras que riman con geniusheterogeneous, homogeneous, ingenious
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.