- The genetic constitution of an individual organism. Often contrasted with phenotype.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- What evidence to you have that the genotype of such organisms has not evolved?
- Phenotypic plasticity enables individuals or genotypes to assume obviously different phenotypes during the life cycle.
- To determine the haplotypes of an individual, the genotypes of both parents may be required.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
- Investigate the genotype of.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Eighteen microsatellites were genotyped in order to investigate which population of the adjacent countries was the possible source.
- All other plants from crosses involving a resistant mutant line were genotyped.
- Many rams have already been genotyped for their ability to pass on resistance to scrapie.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Elite athletes fine-tune these variables so minute genotypic differences can be decisive.
- Specific genotypic mutations in the protease gene can result in high levels of phenotype resistance to individual protease inhibitors and cross resistance.
- We also investigate the allelic and genotypic diversities maintained under different rates of clonal reproduction.
early 20th century: from German Genotypus, from Greek genos 'race, offspring' + -tupos 'type'.
Más definiciones de genotypeDefinición de genotype en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.