Definición de genotype en inglés:
The genetic constitution of an individual organism. Often contrasted with phenotype.
- What evidence to you have that the genotype of such organisms has not evolved?
- Phenotypic plasticity enables individuals or genotypes to assume obviously different phenotypes during the life cycle.
- To determine the haplotypes of an individual, the genotypes of both parents may be required.
verbo[with object] Volver al principio
Investigate the genotype of.
- Eighteen microsatellites were genotyped in order to investigate which population of the adjacent countries was the possible source.
- All other plants from crosses involving a resistant mutant line were genotyped.
- Many rams have already been genotyped for their ability to pass on resistance to scrapie.
- Example sentences
- Elite athletes fine-tune these variables so minute genotypic differences can be decisive.
- Specific genotypic mutations in the protease gene can result in high levels of phenotype resistance to individual protease inhibitors and cross resistance.
- We also investigate the allelic and genotypic diversities maintained under different rates of clonal reproduction.
Words that rhyme with genotypestenotype
Definición de genotype en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan